Wow! What an honor to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award not once, but twice! Thank you again to Author S for both nominations.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to his/her blog.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and share a link to each website. Be sure to let them each know.
- Share seven fun facts about yourself.
- Raul Conde
- Rosie Amber
- Barb Taub
- Jirah Merizz
- José Luis
- I’ve always been an early bird. (If I wasn’t, I suppose my horse would get a little grumpy with me!) Anyway, I like to be up early to see the sunrise–I don’t want to miss out on the prettiest part of the day.
- Even though I enjoy being with people, I am definitely an introvert. I value by downtime that I can spend by myself and use to catch up on life.
- Despite this blog being centered on clean eating, there will always be a special place in my heart for cake. 🙂 I find that in moderation, a little sugar here and there is totally okay.
- One of my hobbies is working on my truck. I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado named Charlotte. My two favorite things about Charlotte are the cassette tape player and the fact that she’s bright teal.
- Throughout school, I’ve studied quite a bit of Spanish. I plan to keep taking classes in college next year and hope to be fluent someday.
- I am a proud Wisconsinite, so I love the Badgers, cheese, and snow!
- Even though I’m a huge fan of snow and winter, fall is by far my favorite season. I love everything about it from the leaves, crisp air, apples, pumpkins, and everything else.
Recently, I was nominated for the WordPress Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you to Author S for the nomination! I truly appreciate all your support as I try to establish myself in the blogging community. It really means a lot!
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you as well as link his or her blog.
- State the rules for the award as well as use the award logo in the post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers. Leave a comment on each nominee’s blog to let them know with a link to more information.
- I absolutely love horses. I always have and always will.
- While riding horses is amazing, my main equestrian discipline right now is carriage driving.
- As much as I enjoy culinary arts, I am actually pursuing a career in veterinary medicine.
- Music has always been a huge part of my life and I play four instruments (cello, piano, ukulele, and accordion).
- I enjoy doing anything outdoors–especially hiking and stand-up paddle boarding.
- Even though it stresses me out, I like to travel. My two favorite trips I’ve been on include a road trip to Toronto, ON and a mission trip to Spokane, WA.
- My animals are a huge part of my life! I have a horse named Elliott, a dog named Macy, and five chickens.
- Lauren- LuBerry Pie
- Destiny- Reflection of Des
- Siyana- Brush and Needle
- Bryony- Design Mischief
- Bailey- Arsenic and Old Place
- Six Thirty-Three
- The Traveling Diary of a Dippy-Dotty Girl
- Osyth- Half Baked in Paradise
- I Used to be Indecisive
- The Laughing Housewife
Thanks again to Author S for the nomination and I’ll be stopping by all the blogs of nominees to let them know!